Updated: Added Schedule, scroll down.
*The plan is to meet down at the church on Thursday night (March 22nd) between 6-6:30pm for those who want to carpool up to the retreat center (saves on car space up there, we have a lot men signed up this year)
*For those who are driving straight up there, don’t arrive before 6:30. Everyone will be up there at 6:45pm
**DINNER IS THE FIRST THING WE WILL DO, SO COME HUNGRY!!!!**
Faith and Victory Men’s Advance 2018 Packing List
We will be having dinner as soon as we get up there! @6:45 on Thursday evening
* Dress up clothes for dinner on the 2nd night (If you have a suit bring it, neck ties, dress shirts, whatever your “dress up” looks like is good)
* Cowboy attire if you have it (Hat, boots, belt buckle, bolo tie)
* Bedding and Pillow
* Towels (Hot showers!)
* Toiletries (including soap and shampoo)
* Comfy clothes, possibly a rain jacket
* Athletic clothes for activity time, basketball, football, etc…
* Bible, notebook and pen to take notes with
* Umbrella – we will be walking between buildings (It always has a chance to rain this time of year)
* We are hoping that you will be able to leave your phones at home and really be fully at the retreat. Phone #’s that you can give your family for just in case, are Pastor Matt 253-203-4030, Pastor Jay 253-267-2280
The name of the camp is:
Lakeview Christian Conference and Retreat Center
Address: 4005 South 360th Street, Auburn, WA 98001-9326
Driving Instructions from the Church: 1302 A St SE, Auburn
(You can use Google Maps, it works great!)
Short version driving directions:
1. Take WA-18 going west
2. Get off on West Valley hwy so you can head up Peasley Canyon Rd.
3. At the round-about go left (up the hill on Peasley Canyon Way)
4. Left on Military Rd. (at the top of the hill)
5. Turn right on S 360th St
The Camp will be a little ways up on your left, you’ll see the blue sign.
Driving directions, long version:
1. Head north on A ST SE toward 13th ST SE, use the middle lane to turn left onto 3rd ST SE
2. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for WA-18 West
3. Take the WA-167 S exit toward Puyallup, but keep left at the fork to follow signs for W Valley Hwy
4. Turn left on W Valley Hwy S, and then right onto Peasley Canyon Rd S
5. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Peasley Canyon Way S (basically take a left and go up the hill)
6. Slight left onto Military Rd (it’s at the top of the hill)
7. Turn right onto S 360th St, The camp will be up a little ways on the left
Lakeview Christian Conference and; Retreat Center
4005 S 360th St, Auburn WA
*If you have any questions talk to Kasey Maiorca 208-412-8619
Faith and Victory Men’s Advance 2018 schedule:
Thursday March 22nd
6:00 to 6:15 – Meet at church and carpool (Everyone be at the retreat center by 6:45)
6:30 – Dinner in the Chow Hall (We can unload our stuff in the cabins later)
8:30 – First session in the Chapel
Friday March 23rd
8:00 – Breakfast – Chow Hall
10:00 – Second Session – Chapel
12:30 – Lunch – Chow Hall
1:30 to 4:30 – Epic Special Event To Be Announced at Lunch!!!
4:30 to 6:00 – Free time (Basketball, ping pong tournament, cards, games, fellowship time…)
6:00 – Get dressed up, and everyone meet in the chapel
6:30 – walk down to the chow hall together for the “dress up” dinner
8:30 – Third session in the chapel
10:30 – fellowship time, free time
Saturday March 24th
8:00 – Breakfast in the chow hall
10:00 – Forth Session
* Start camp clean up, pack away your stuff, sweep cabins and take out trash
12:30 – Lunch and group picture in the chow hall
1:30 – Final session in the chapel
* All camp clean up
2:30 – Leave for church and home
2018 Men’s Advance: Rules of engagement
1. Be here, and nowhere else! You need to come to all meals and sessions. Be where you’re supposed to be.
2. Smoking is only allowed at the fire pit. PERIOD. No smoking in cars or anywhere else.
3. Talk to people that you don’t know. They may become your new best friend. The life you “bless” may be your own.
4. This is not Vegas. You can take pictures and post them on Facebook if you want, but work hard at staying off your cell phones and social media while you are here. Engage with the people who
are here with you!
5. Be a good sport. Let down your walls. Play along. The less questions you ask about what is coming up next the better it will be.
6. Wear your name tag at all times. People want to call you by name.
7. Have fun, and keep it real!
That’s all folks! Ask me if you have any questions. I can’t wait!!!
Kasey MaiorcaTags: advance, men, retreat, women