Dawn Dalton – Can I get a witness? We need to BE before we can DO!
Amber Webster – Do you really want to change or just talk about it?
Michael Eaton – Let Go And Let God!
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018 Preach Notes
Pastor Steve Dalton
All scripture in KJV – Only highlighted for overhead
“Can I Get A Witness”
- Trained as a teacher
- Then…went to “Jesus Grad School”
- Many scriptures today will be HOMEWORK!
We’re to Witness a “Full Gospel”:
- Romans 2:4…”Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” BY ITSELF THIS IS… “ANOTHER GOSPEL”
- Galatians 1:8 …”But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”
- Romans 1:28 …”And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”
- HOMEWORK – Romans 1,2 & 3 , Prov. 15:33, Prov. 9:10 (FEAR OF THE LORD)
3 Segments of Witnessing/Conversion: Our Assignments
- Harvesting (the “increase”) ALL GOD!
- I Cor. 3:5-7 …” Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase”
- HOMEWORK – John 6:44. John 6:65 (ONLY God can “Convert”)
Now …..Watch This:
- Matt 10:5-15 …”These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. And when ye come into an house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.”
- Get rid of “images”
- Discern who’s “worthy”
- Peace “in” or Peace “out”
- Shake the Dust
- HOMEWORK – Mark 6:7-12, Luke 10:1-11,
Acts 13:50-51 (Paul & Barnabas, Pisidian Antioch)
- “Shake the Dust” is Not giving up on people…. It’s “let go & let God”
- To refuse this is…. To mess up God’s other people appointments
- To build up foot dust (Anchors & Weights)
Spread the Gospel!