“Sorting out our Lego’s (Testimony)”
- Revelation 12:11 …”And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- Levels of eyesight restoration
- II Cor. 5:17 …”Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (salvation brings our initial burst of healing/eyesight…..”sensation”).
- Psalms 119:18…”Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.” (2nd burst of healing/eyesight….a fine tuning leading to “perception”).
- I John 2: 15-16 …”Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” ……. (Our Lego sightings; focusing in)
- Romans 12:1-2 …. “ I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” ….. (We’re to present our “eyes” to the Lord and pre-emptively test our Lego’s)
- Now for the COURAGE to sort out our Lego’s (by applying Romans 12:1-2)
- Lets meet some common Lego “names”
- “Tough Mouth”
- “Thrill Hound”
- “The Clown”
- “Flesh Flasher” Romans 1:25 … I Tim 4:7-8
- “Body Blaster” “ “
- Here’s the wrong way to deal with any Lego’s:
- Spray it all with “rattlecan” spray paint (WARNING: only good for quick cover ups)
- Name of spray paint: “Grace Stretcher”
To sort out your testimony, throw away the “rattlecan” AND courageously clean out the Lego’s.
Share The Gospel - Save The World