“Can you hear me now”
I’m grateful for the opportunity to speak to you all and I want to be sure God is glorified and not myself. I’m very grateful to be speaking to you all this evening. And I have to admit, I’m a little nervous, but whatever God calls us to do we must do it…Amen? Now that I’m standing here, It makes me think of a few months back, pastor Matt shared in a sermon “Do it afraid”…So here I am.
Let me share how I got to this point. I think it was March right around the men’s advance. I was doing a bible study with my wife, and God spoke to me…He said, you will preach my word! My first thought was, ok, amen, whatever you want Lord, then I thought well how much time do I have? Then he says 11/19/19, then I’m like, ugh, ok, I will prepare for this Lord. Let’s do this. So fast forward a few weeks at Monday night prayer, God tells me to ask Pastor Steve about mentoring and educating me about preaching. General stuff! so I ask him and (Impersonate Pastor Steve wooo wi, hallelujah, amen brotha). This must be from God. Get this, Not even a week later, I haven’t met pastor Steve or text him. Pastor Jay contacts me on FB messenger, with a question. Hey Marcus, if the opportunity presents itself, would you like to preach on a Wednesday? So his next questions is…will you do this summer? I’m like its basically already summer we are 1 month away, So I’m blown away at this point, and all I hear in my head is, Rafiki voice saying…. “It is time”. So, here I am August 21, 2019 giving my first sermon! Praise God
- Why do I share that story? Let me tell you why … when God tells you something, if you stay obedient to his word, following his process….it will happen. Don’t wait to get stuck in a while for 3 days before you decide to do what he says.
Today’s message is titled (Can you hear me now?), it took me a few days to come up with this title. because I had to change it last week, because Many don’t know, I was supposed to present last week and guess what my title was going to be….. yes, you guessed it, “Are you listening?”. True story. Praise God, But pastor Butcher gave an amazing word last week. Amen.
We’re going to be in Matthew 22:1-14, the parable of the wedding feast and I truly pray that this message will speak to someone tonight. There is so much in the Gospels, I love them, because it lays down the eyewitness account of Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior. It gives us details of His life, explains His work, miracles, why He came, His obedience to the Father and Him fulfilling all prophecies of the Old testament. It explains the New covenant that is provided to us through His life, death and resurrection. And the gift God provides us, in exchange for His life, the gift of the Holy spirit, who is our Helper.
- Here we Read the parable of the wedding feast, Matthew 22:1-14
- I want to give you the back story to explain Christ’s teachings and why the parable was given.
- We know Jesus traveled many places by foot and by boat, teaching, preaching, touching lives and healing many people. He did this in many places, Capernaum, Jerusalem, Jericho, all round the sea Galilee and in many other villages and cities.
- Christ teachings were powerful and spoke directly to the hearts, minds & souls of men.
- Before the parable is given, He’s teaching inside a temple in Jerusalem and is questioned by the Chiefs priest and Elders of the people.
- Jesus was questioned because He, like always, was teaching Truth with authority, and what God permitted him to teach.
- We don’t know exactly what he was teaching during this time…But whatever it was, we know it was the TRUTH.
- We could image, maybe He was teaching the Mosaic law with His new law…challenging old ways, preaching to their hearts, preparing what’s to come…we don’t know. Can only assume.
- Whatever it was, this truth made the Chief priest and elders, mad, upset and offended. To the point they interrupted his teaching and Questioned Him, in Matthew 21:23.: Now when He came into the temple, the chief priests and elders of the people confronted Him as He was teaching, and said; by what authority are you doing these things”, and ”who gave you this authority?”.
- To this question and there unbelief as Jews… this is why he gave the parable.
- Jesus was God in the flesh, different, He was uncommon, He was and is the messiah, His teachings were greater than the Mosaic Law that was taught in the temples and synagogues. and they failed to realize it.
- Yes, here and in other places of scripture Jesus was tested (but Jesus didn’t WAR with his flesh, he made his flesh submit to the authority of God) just as we should. We have the spirit inside of us now as he did then.
- We see that Christ was teaching and paving the way for the new covenant to be established. The one we follow.
- Imagine if Jesus was our pastor today…literally here, teaching the same scripture we read. Delivering a graceful, fully understood message. He would break everything down. He knows your heart. He would answer every thought you had during the sermon. Can you imagine?
- He would reveal any and all wickedness, bitterness or unforgiveness in our hearts. His delivery would be so precise; you would feel offended, like he is call you out. I wonder if this is how they felt?
- We read in scripture, Jesus answers the thoughts and hearts of men without them speaking.
- Just Imagine – Jesus wouldn’t tone down his message, wouldn’t leave scripture out, or conform to the world in any way, at all, period.
- He wouldn’t hold back anything, he would preach truth to our hearts, to our thoughts, and even respond to them during the sermon…ouch, think about it!
- Remember Jesus is truth and he is the word of God, as we read in John 1:14, And the word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.
- These priest in this parable, that interrupted Christ teaching, are like people who take offense of Christ teachings today.
- They get upset, they say the Bible is hate speech, they say Church and God is wrong, Christians needs to accept the world as It is and so on.
- These people want it there way, they want it comfortable, they want it to satisfy their flesh, and don’t want to be challenged.
- Jesus and the word of God, offends! It goes against this world, it’s not common, it doesn’t cater to the flesh, it makes us die to self and die to our desires.
- So we see people today, that interrupt the word of God, speak against Biblical truth.
- Sometimes people who walk out of sermons, the people that leave churches.
- When people get offended and upset, they open the door for satin…like come on in, dine with me at my table, pull up a chair, would you like desert? We have to check out hearts daily, not to be offended by biblical truth.
- Yes, we know that conviction hurts….Good!
- From there offense, they didn’t believe he was the messiah and questioned His authority.
- Being so driven by offense, trusting their flesh, agreeing with enemies lies, they refused the truth of what Jesus was teaching.
- They knew the messiah was to come, they knew what the scripture said, they heard and saw him Heal people, teach the law of Moses, without wavering.
- But yet, in this moment, offended, they questioned and doubted his authority…And This is why He responded to them with the parable.
- The same people he came to save, rejected Him.
- Lets take some time, to break this parable down!
- Though it talks about earthly things, a wedding, a king, his son, servants and guests. There are direct parallels to the kingdom of heaven that we need to understand first.
- The Kingdom of heaven represents, Heaven…God’s eternal kingdom. A kingdom for those who confess Jesus as Lord and savior, walking out their faith… Doing the Will of God….endure to the end.
- The King represents God. Rev 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
- The King’s Son: Represents Jesus Christ. Our Lord and savior, the One who washes our sin away, our redeemer.
- The Marriage: Represents, Christ the (Bridegroom) and His church, us (His bride)
- The feast: Represents being in heaven. Eternity in God’s Kingdom, where all the saints will dwell and remain for eternity.
- The 1st servants: represent the prophets who proclaimed the coming messiah like Isaiah, Elijah, John the Baptist and others, that invited the Jews for the coming Messiah, the coming of Christ.
- The 2nd Servants represent the disciples / apostles of Jesus and new followers of Jesus, who preached the Gospel to the Jews and later the gentiles.
- The ones invited that were not willing to come; represent the Jews of that time, the Jews that rejected Christ and refused him to be the messiah.
- The call or invitation to the feast, represents is the call to salvation through his servants that went out inviting people.
- The man who did not have on the wedding garment, is the one who expected to dine at the Kings feast, but never accepted Salvation in Christ… he was then thrown into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. It was the mans choice, not God’s choice. He never RSVP”d (accepting Christ invitation).
- You are called to salvation!
- Matthew 22:2-4 “The Kingdom of Heaven is like a certain King, who arranged a marriage for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. Again, he sent out other servants, saying, “tell those who are invited “see that I have prepared my dinner, my oxen, and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding” but the invited guest made light of It, going their own way, tending to their farms and businesses.”
- They were called, invited, then called again. But they still had not accepted, but rejected the call.
- The king sent out His servants to invite the guest, now with a message all the food is prepared.
- The servants went out and said, Hey, come to the feast, “The kingdom of heaven is at hand”, repent and turn away from your sin follow Christ.
- But they ignored. we see again, They refused.
- Here’s what Salvation is.
- Accepting and believing that Jesus Christ is Lord, that He Reconciles us to God, through His blood, that was shed, dying on the cross for our sins, taking our place, as our substitute. We believe it and accept it. Salvation! Were all called.
- Then after you accept salvation, you act on it.
- With the acceptance of salvation, we start our change! We follow and submit to Jesus. Leaving our old life behind, that was worthless and leading to hell. We put on the newness of Christ, accepting his laws, His commandments, His attributes, changing how we think, how we talk, live, act, how & who we associate with, and how we treat and respond to people. Living a renewed life, opposite from the world, living a new life in Christ, taking up your cross daily.
- We do this after we accept and receive salvation in Christ. We start to really live, because before Christ, we were dead in our sins and trespasses, & we enemies of God.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
- You are not to stay the same, one you’ve received Christ, you must grow out of your OLD worldly shell / cocoon, get out of that nesting period.
- We must grow out of our worldly mindset and Into a spiritual mindset, focusing on eternal things, following the ways and teachings of Christ. Be a New Creation.
- We are all called to salvation, we are all invited, you’re invited, and it’s up to you, to respond.
- 6 or 7 years old / back in Sacramento/ a home/ ridding bike to grandmas Alone/ Halfway there/ I heard called my name/ Voice authoritative, powerful, stern, demanding, but loving, concise, joyous, God called me. So hear I am….
- There’s nothing special about me. It’s simple, He called me and I answered. I was 7 now I’m 32 speaking to a congregation.
- The lord is saying, Can you hear me now?
- John 14:6 says: Jesus is the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the father except through me.
- Following Jesus, doing the will of God is the only way to walk out our salvation. People don’t say, salvation is yours, come and to stay as you are…NO, You can come as you are, but you don’t to stay as you are. You must change.
- Luke 9:24 (NKJV)
24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
- You must let your old life go, and live your new life in Jesus.
- If you hold on to your old life, you will lose it in the end. To outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
- But if you leave your old life….old ways, Old thinking, old enjoyments, and cling to Christ
- You will find new life, and an eternal life in heaven once you die.
- I have stats to share with you – listen up.
- You may not know this……But… 10 out of 10 people die! It’s true, so where will you be once you die?
- Matthew 16:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
- Think of the seasons, day and night, our age, hair, family, our weight….everything changes.
- We see the Jews rejected Christ, because they preferred old ways, to stay the same and not change.
- Matthew 22:5
5 But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business.
- They preferred secular enjoyments.
- They were distracted, distracted by things of this world, distracted by their jobs, their needs, their lives, their cares, their routines, their customs, their time!
- They were distracted….how many of us can relate to this?
- Many of us are familiar with these distractions…Right?
- We’re to busy, I have my life to live…YOLO……I’m living my best life. Distractions!
- My job, my cell phone, my car, my body and fitness, my activities, my Hobbies, my desires… me, me, me. It’s Pride. This country is full of distractions.
- They were more focused on the things around them, rather than the things of God.
- They rejected salvation & Christ for careless and perishable things of the world.
- Matthew 6:24 says; No one can serve two masters: for wither he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. (mammon; is money, riches, idols, your status, the pleasures of men)
- You choose, It’s Jesus…or the world. You can’t have both.
- Have you forgotten that you are the created and not the creator???
- We only have life because God gave us life. Your life is not your own.
- Genesis 1:26-27
- 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
- You didn’t give yourself life, you think you’re in control, you think you have all these things, but it’s all vanity,
- Think about it, there is a God and he made us… in his image. It was God who breathed breathe into Adam.
- And then, he put Adam into a deep sleep, opened his side, took a rib out, then made Eve (woman).
- He created him; male and female He created them. God made you!
My study NKJV study bible reads –
The creation of humanity is the crowning event of Genesis chapter 1. As shown by the fact that “created” (in Hebrew = bara’) is repeated three times. The verb “created” is the same one used in Genesis 1:1 (“IN the begging God “created” the heavens and the earth”) referring to a kind of creative activity that only God can do. The term man (In Hebrew; Adam) is used elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible to refer to humanity in general, not just males, but all people, both male and female created in the image of God. People are the only beings that are created in the image of God. The bible never lumps people into the category of animals. Instead, it separates the creation of people from all other beings and attributes the most privileged role, in creation, to humans alone.
- You did not create yourself, we don’t evolve from monkeys
- The theory of evolution is false, the Educational system has cracks, certain parts lie to us. God created you, me, all of us.
- And he sent his son Jesus to live and die for our sins, and live again, so we could be reconciled back to God, our creator.
- Because we are filthy, terrible humans that can’t do anything alone, no good work, no false self-righteous, no good deeds, nothing can reconcile us to God.
- We can’t do it, so Jesus had to do it for us.
- Jesus made a way for us all, so what’s keeping you from Him?
- What’s holding you back from fully submitting to Jesus? What are your distractions in life? What is holding you back? What’s the one thing that you need surrender and give to the Lord?
- I don’t need to give examples; you know what it is.
- Matthew 22:6 “And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.”
- Yes, They killed the prophets, the disciples, the apostles, even Christ himself. Their rejection of the invitation to the feast, was the rejection of Christ and salvation.
- We read in scripture, many of the disciples were martyred. Death by stoning, crucifixion, beheadings most of them dying gruesome deaths, for the sake of the gospel.
- We’ve read and heard about the stoning of Stephen in Acts 7, Stephen was stoned for preaching, preaching into his death, killed by Jewish leaders.
- Before he died, he asked the Lord not to charge them with their sin. Wow, That wasn’t done by the flesh, but by the spirit of God inside of him.
- The same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, the same spirit that filled Sampson with strength, the same spirit that is in us Christians today.
- Matthew 22:7-9 When the King (God) heard about it, he was furious and sending out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their cities. (This is the parallel to the Romans against Judea; destroying and burning up Jerusalem). 8 Then he said to his servants, the wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 Therefore go into the highways and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.
- At this point, BECAUSE the Jews have rejected Christ, God has now permitted the Gentiles to be invited to salvation, invited to the great feast. Amen.
- The kingdom of heaven was once just for the Jews, because they were Gods chosen people. they were selected ones for the eternal kingdom. But since they rejected Jesus, God allowed this benefit to all, all are welcomed.
- Romans 11: 19-23 (We read from Paul): 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, IF YOU continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do NOT continue in unbelief (Jews), will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
- This verse is saying, the Jews (God’s chosen people) are the branches broken off (because they rejected Christ) and now since rejection, God said, I have room and will make salvation available to all.
- Now, the Gentiles can be grafted In, since the Jews rejected Christ. Amen.
- Also, ‘If the same Jews, turn from there sin and come back to Christ, accepting his salvation, they will be accepted and brought back in…Amen!?
- What does this mean for us?
- The followers of Christ both Jew and gentile alike now (servants) share the gospel to everyone.
- For those of you who have answered the call to salvation….here’s my next point.
- There’s work to do!
- Matthew 22: 10
So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
- They went out! They went out to the highways, they went out to the back streets, they went out to Costco, they went out to Chick fillet, they went out to Tacoma, they went to Marysville, they went to kent…. the ends of the world.
- They went everywhere to invite as many as they could.
- They went out to capture the lost, work the harvest, and invite all whom they found.
- They worked the fields of the harvest.
- We’re to do the same, invite people to church, share Jesus…because Jesus Christ is returning.
- He will return for His church, his bride. He’s not coming back for anyone else, He is faithful, the word say’s he is returning so he is returning on a day no man knows, not even himself, only the father God knows.
- A few Wednesdays ago, pastor Kevin preached, “The King is Coming” He is coming back.
- So prepare, and invite as many as you can for his coming. Salvation is now.
- Matthew 28: 18-20
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.19 Go, therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
- Make disciples of all nations, baptize them, and teach them to observe Christ commandments. 3 piece combo –
- We must go out and preach to gospel, baptize people, then assist the Holy spirit, teaching them the word of God.
- We are the next servants, we have the baton now.
- Relay races are called relay races, because it’s a race to the finish. As a team.
- We have a work to do. Run your race, we have a race to finish, run, run, the holy spirit is your Gatorade, or power aide. It will replenish you and sustain you.
- Always keep you filled.
- Come to Jesus, get baptized, study his word, then find a mentor.
- For most of us, study the word, find someone to mentor.
- Jesus has done everything needed to prepare and send off his disciples to the world, to make disciples of all nations.
- All of our strength is in Him and we strive with the Holy Spirit in us to do these things.
- Talking after church/about sermon/ great sermon/He asked / Are neighbor saved/NO shared the gospel /NO/ knowingly, let them go to hell? Don’t let your neighbor go to hell.
- Don’t sit on the sideline and willingly let your neighbors go to hell!
- He walked away and said it again.
- Matthew 9:37
“Then He said to His disciples, the harvest is truly plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38 Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
- Jesus seen multitudes of people, he was healing and teaching in many villages and cities.
- And he was moved with compassion, due to the lost sheep, having bad spiritual leaders, or no leaders at all.
- Reading on in the gospels, since the Gentiles are now grafted in and are called to salvation, Jesus has this same compassion for all. Who are weary and lost.
- Both Jew & Gentile, circumcised, uncircumcised, Black, white, Mexican, pacific islander, Asian, all of us.
- Do you have compassion for the harvest, Like Christ does? We are followers of Christ, aren’t we?
- We are the Laborers, there is work to be done! if your neighbors, coworkers, your banker, cashier, friends, family, associates…anyone who has not received the gift of salvation, they are the harvest. —Can you hear me now?—-
- You don’t decide who gets invited, your job is to invite! 2x
- You don’t get to choose.
- Don’t invite people to Christ based on what your eyes see, that’s the holy spirit job.
- Are you being disobedient to God?
- By denying people salvation by not sharing? The spirit tells you who to share with
- But what do we do, we start playing God, using our eyes to decide who and when we will invite.
- YOU ARE NOT GOD! You don’t decide who gets invited, you job is to invite!
- Who are you refusing to share the gospel with?
- Your neighbor, your coworker, the guy you spent talking to for 20 minutes?
- God said to make disciples of all nations! Not some, not white nations, not black nations, he said all nations.
- You are here today because somebody invited you, someone shared the gospel with you, and Christ commands us to share the gospel with others.
- Pass the baton, go out to all, the good and bad, and offer salvation in Christ to them.
- Yes, you may be thinking or saying…I’m just a man or woman, I have flaws, I have insecurities, I’m not skilled, I don’t speak well, I don’t like people or whatever else…
- Well Good! God will use it for his Glory.
- The Holy Spirit will lead you
- Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” This includes Auburn, WA.
- The Holy Spirit will send you were to go, will give you the words to speak. There’s no need to fear, worry, spin our head around what to do… we are to share the Gospel and share salvation through Jesus. To as many people as we can.
- I did a devotion video for the church last week, I saw fruit from it.
- In 2005, He was agnostic.
- If they don’t know Christ…preach Christ. If you see a need, fill a need!
- We need to press into the spirit, die to the flesh and commit and conform our ways to the Lord.
- You must press into Jesus, read his word and trust the spirit.
- 2 Timothy 2:5-16
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
- When sharing Jesus with someone, Don’t try to deliver a confusing messages, give crazy examples, metaphors or analogies of Who God or Jesus is…study the word, read your bible and the sprit will give you what to say.
- Share your testimony of what Jesus has done for you, and share the gospel (Jesus), it’s not complicated. Give them a concise opportunity to receive salvation.
- Revelations 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- Reading of the word of God, to share the gospel and sharing your testimony…..will save people.
- This is how the spirit flows through us and gives you words to speak from his word and the truth of his word.
- Then you already know what Jesus has done for your life and what Jesus has saved you from. That’s the easy part.
- 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 ( Paul tells us) And I , brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
- I relate to Paul, at times when I speak, I have trouble getting my point across, I stumble over words and overthink. But when I’m sharing the Gospel or encouraging a brother… If I listen to the Holy Spirit and speak only the words the spirit tells me, I am leading people to Christ and not myself.
- The spirit will guide your words and will give you the words to speak.
- John 14:26 26 But the [g]Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
- What you must do is study the word and know your testimony, then share it and offer the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- So all can come to the wedding feast.
- The harvest is plenty, and the laborers are few! Lives need to be saved! People need Jesus, salvation is a Gift from God, only obtainable by accepting Christ.
- It doesn’t matter what you’ve done what you’ve said, how far you are from God, where you currently are… everyone is called to salvation. The blood of Jesus is powerful enough to redeem ANYONE!
- Ephesians 1:7
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, 9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself.
- Colossians 1:20
20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
- I pray today this message touches the hearts of those who have not yet received Christ as Lord Savior…and touch those who have to work and Labor the fields.
- For the end of the parable, to those who refuse and reject Salvation through Jesus, they are cast to Hell. These people choose this destiny, by refusing Jesus. The call was made, all are invited, you’ve heard the gospel.
- The only option after death, away from submitting to Christ & God, is eternity in hell.
This is serious…Salvation is only in Christ, and answering the call, is up to you!
- Acts 4:12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
- No other religion, faith, political side, philosophy, or anything in this world can save you, only Jesus.
- One day, Xavier asked me a question. Dad, how come only Christians go to heaven? I told him what made since to a 7 year old
- We only invite certain people to your Birthday party, who love you, have a relationship with you, care for you, do life with you.
- Heaven is the same, its like Jesus’s Birthday party, the only way is through Him.
- Only those who love him, have a relationship with him, care for him, and do life with him are invited in.
Please, bow your heads and close your eyes.
- If you are here and want to accept Christ’s invitation to the wedding feast, receive salvation in Christ.
- I want to give you the opportunity.
- You can’t accept Jesus after you die, by then it will be to late
if you are ready to accept him now, No one sees you, everyone’s eyes are closed, only I can see you, if you are ready to come to Jesus, I ask that you raise your hand and I will pray with you. Right where you are.
Is there anyone who’s ready……
- prayer for laborers —- Pray!
You can find more sermons on our SERMON PAGE