TRUST THE PROCESS. “Navy SEAL training has an attrition rate of close to 80% for enlisted, but 65% of the officers make”. This means that only 20% of enlisted soldiers make it through SEAL training. It is one of the hardest military trainings to go through, but it produces the most elite soldier. Notice the trained officer has a greater chance of enduring. Why is it so hard? Well, because the military calls on these men to do extraordinary things.

Navy SEALS get called upon for deadly and dangerous missions and if they are not highly trained, they have a greater chance of failing and not completing the mission. The military has to know that the SEAL can withstand not just physical, but emotional hardship. 80% of those who go to SEAL school quit. The other 20% endure until the end. Through the most rigorous and seemingly insignificant instructions, the 20% endures because they know they are being trained for something greater.

The SEAL process is producing an elite soldier. Trust the process. These go through pain and affliction for an earthly mission and glory, but the elite soldier of Christ endures for an eternal prize. God is molding us and forming us through trials and tribulations in order that we would become elite soldiers for Christ. You must endure hardship as a good soldier. Trust God through the process.

I am reminded of King David and all the men that came to him while he was on the run from Saul, “David departed from there and escaped to the cave of Adullam. And when his brothers and all his father’s house heard it, they went down there to him. And everyone who was in distress, and everyone who was in debt, and everyone who was bitter in soul, gathered to him. And he became commander over them. And there were with him about four hundred men.” 1 Samuel‬ ‭22:1-2‬ ‭Read carefully those words: “in debt, distressed and bitter”. From these 400 came David’s mighty men. They didn’t start out victorious, but they trusted their commander to lead them to victory.

You may be in debt, distressed or bitter; but trust yourself to the Great Commander and you, too, can come out victorious. I didn’t start out with Christ where I am now, I came to Him broken and busted. I had nothing, my life was in the pit. I was a sad-shell of a person. Most had deserted me and I had created a huge mess of my life. But I trusted myself to the Lord to forgive all my sins, heal my brokenness and redeem my life from destruction. I’ve had some very hard years where I saw no fruit, but I trusted the process. God was molding me into someone He could use for His purpose, so I trusted the process. I’ve gone through affliction and pain, but I trusted the process.

The victorious life you see in me now is because I endured through years of SEAL training, years of seemingly endless trials and tribulations which felt like it was doing nothing in me but was in reality producing the fruit of righteousness and endurance and hope. Trust the process! The Lord is trying to produce in you a victorious life. Do not quit! Don’t ring that bell. Keep going.

He is producing in your the fruit of righteousness and victory!“Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” Romans‬ ‭5:3-5‬ ‭“Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness (endurance). And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.” James‬ ‭1:2-4‬ ‭“You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.” II Timothy‬ ‭2:3‬“If you endure chastening (discipline), God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?”‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:7‬ ‭#runyourrace

To Learn More About Pastor Crystal please visit the Leadership Page

Share The Gospel - Save The World

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *